Friday, June 4, 2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL - DAY

I've been wanting a pair of clogs for a really long time. When I saw Jessica from Wardrobes & Whimsy get these Yellow Box ones, I fell in love with them. I absolutely love how she wore them with skinnies but I'll have to wait until autumn to do that because it is just too darn hot right now.

Um, whoa that was a lot of links. Whew.

004-1
006-1
009-1
016-1
Tank: Target
Shorts: F21 / via my best friend
Shoes: Yellow Box / via my best friend for my bday

6 comments:

Mother of Style said...

Those are cute!

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

Great summer outfit! The shoes (and hot turquoise nail polish) totally kick it up a notch.

jukeboxsunshine said...

Love your nail polish!!! your shoes are so awesome they make me wish i wore high heels! very cute outfit!

http://prettyniftythriftyfashion.blogspot.com/

SWF_Terra said...

Happy Birthday Gemini! I just had my birthday as well. ;) Love the clogs. And the toe nail color!

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks for the link, dear! So glad you like them - they look great on you! My toes are painted a similar color, haha.

libys11 said...

oohh great shoes! :D they look so cute with your toe nails! :D

Animated Confessions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...