Friday, June 25, 2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL - NIGHT

I loved (loved loved loved) my birthday outfit. I don't think there was a specific reason why, I just adore how it came together.

Awhile back, Sarah from LuShae Jewelry asked me if I would be interested in doing a review for a pieces from her site. I was, of course. But it was at the end of the semester and picking a piece of jewelry got lost in the shuffle of finals. When I finally got things calmed down, I knew I had to pick this beautiful pearl ring. My birthstone is pearl and I've always loved them.

I had built a few outfits around the ring but I never liked how the photos came out, but when I pulled this together for my birthday dinner I knew it was the one for the ring.

I was completely satisfied with the transaction between the jewelry site and myself. Probably the best thing (well, other than the beautiful ring) was how quickly I received it. I was thinking I'd get in a week or so, but nope - I got it within a few days of placing my order. It was terrific!

001
DSC_0017
DSC_0019
6-3-2010 h
6-3-2010 i
6-3-2010 j
ON CHRISTINA:
Shirt: Blu Heaven / TJMaxx
Shorts: H&M
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless

ON ME:
Shirt: A'Gaci
Skirt: Target / given to me by Christina
Belt: Vintage / thrifted via Friends of the Inn
Shoes: Yellow Box
Ring: Branch Wrapped Shell Pearl ring c/o LuShae Jewelry


[Edit 7/7/2010 - I finallyyy got the last few shots of me and Christina edited and posted. I'm sorry it took so long, but better late than never?]

5 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Nice! Well, your legs look amazing in this skirt, and the neckline is really beautiful. Heather gray + pastel pink is such a lovely combo.

megannielsen said...

That is a gorgeous outfit! I love the skirt especially it's so pretty

alya said...

The ring is so beautiful, a great choice! And I love your birthday outfit, too. The pink and cognac together is so unexpected and wonderful.

amanda said...

gorgeous ring! i have that skirt too and i am just a bit jealous of how much better you look in it :)

Kyla said...

This is amazing! And that photo is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...