Friday, June 11, 2010

DAY OF REST

My first day in PA was definitely needed as a day of rest. Plus, it was pretty raining our first full day in PA and leggings+circle scarf+comfy tee was perfect for me. It can be rough flying with a two year old by yourself. I have to admit that she is really good on the plane. Actually, she loves flying. She gets so excited about it. I think she gets that from me because I, too, love flying. I like getting ready for it and seeing all the new people and pretty much everything about it.

DSC_0006
DSC_0008
Shirt: Walmart (for $1!!)
Legging: Walmart
Scarf: American Apparel Circle Scarf
Shoes: Minnetonka
Necklace: Brighton / my mum's

PS: Miss Terra from SWF, I saw you comment and I know I have a lovely blogger friend in PA, I have a terrible internet connect, so I haven't gotten to respond to you comment (because it take forever!) but I would love for you to shoot me an email about what your schedule looks like in the first few weeks of August. I will be back in PA and I'd absolutely love to meet up with you!

2 comments:

vintagewithatwist said...

cute! love the grey, and I really love those shoes

Alyssa said...

Oooh, I really like the way you're wearing this scarf. At first I was wondering what it was... some type of sweater or something, but nevermind I thought, I quite liked it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...