Friday, June 25, 2010

FOILED

For two week in July I will be without a camera and (possibly) without a computer. So yesterday my mum and I decided to play dress up a little and put together outfits so that I can have things to post while I am sans the necessary technology. We had the best of intentions but it ended up raining off and on all day, so needless to say I have about ten really cute outfits scattered about my bedroom right now. So our plans were foiled but I do have lots of great clothes all styled up now.

Anyway, this is what I actually wore yesterday to, well, not do much - mostly just waiting for it to stop raining plus a little trip to Goodwill (where I found an adorable picnic basket!). I love that these shorts are striped. It isn't really noticeable from far away but I like how subtle they are.

DSC_0002
DSC_0006
DSC_0013
DSC_0014
DSC_0015
Shirt: Miley Cyrus (yes) / Walmart
Shorts: Target / given to me via Christina
Shoes: Fake Keds hehe / Walmart
Ring: F21

3 comments:

Wardrobe Warrioress said...

This outfit looks so easy and comfy for the summer heat. Love the ring also!

http://wardrobewarrioress.blogspot.com/

Ra said...

this is great...so laid back


www.theairconditionedgypsy.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...