Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PRETTY WOMAN

I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when I wear this dress. You know, when she goes to the polo match and wears the brown polka dot dress? Well, except for I'm not going to a polo match. And my dress is blue, not brown. And I'm not in her "situation." And nobody gave me tons of money to buy new clothes.

Okay, I guess it isn't really the same. Nonetheless, I love this dress (I realize that rhymes and it always makes me giggle when that happens by accident).

DSC_0003
Dress: Karin Stevens / thrifted via Goodwill
Belt: A'Gaci
Shoes: Payless

3 comments:

amanda said...

i love that dress! you look great in it. fabulous color and fit.

Kerry said...

Did the fence get stained?

Melissa said...

I can totally see why you'd feel like her in that dress! It's a fantastic dress and suits you well. Love the color and how you've belted it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...