Thursday, June 17, 2010

RAINY DAYS

This is the elusive cowboy hat that Q and I spent an entire Sunday searching for. This is also much closer the what I would normally wear at my Nana's house in PA - cutoffs and a t-shirt.

Today was a rather yucky rainy day, so it was spent the day sitting on the sun(less ha) porch with my Kindle and a cup of tea. I seriously think that is one of my absolutely favorite things to do. I look forward to coming up here for two week at a time and being able to just sit, relax, and read. It is something that I often don't make time for in Texas (mostly because it is hard to concentrate on reading when your child wants to playyy haha).

DSC_0113
Shirt: Walmart
Shorts: American Eagle / via Plato's closet
Shoes: Zoe&Zac / Payless
Hat: American Eagle

3 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

That shirt is such a pretty color on you. I'm glad you're getting time for reading. Is the baby staying with the in-laws?

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

I love Plato's closet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...