Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ROMPER ROOM

I keep trying to think about something positive to say about today. The truth is that it didn't turn out at all like I would have wanted it to. On the way to the zoo my best friend, baby girl, and I were involved in a car accident. Everyone is fine, but obviously we didn't go to the zoo.

We snapped these while we were walking to the store to buy pool toys instead of going to the zoo. The day didn't end up being a total fail because we had a good time at the pool and a really nice dinner together.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better though because it is my birthdayyy.

008-1
Romper: Dillards
Belt: Thrifted via Goodwill
Shoes: TOMS / Nordstrom

8 comments:

Mother of Style said...

wow- glad no one was hurt, although I'm sure it was still pretty upsetting to get into a crash.

Looking good!

alya said...

So sorry to hear about the accident, but good to know everyone is safe.

The romper is adorable, and your expression in the picture at least is happy! Happy early birthday!

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

I'm so sorry about the accident but I'm sooo glad everyone's okay!

On a brighter note, you look adorable in the romper and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

Visit Bella Vita and enter to win in a giveaway every day this week!

Emily Kennedy said...

My GOD! You were able to look this happy and cute after a car accident?! OK, well, I'll admit, sunny days and time at the pool will bring cheer out in the most unlikely of places.

Lala And Bitsy said...

thankfully everyone is okay! and happy early birthday!

Loving Chiaradeanna said...

You're so pretty!
Kisses ;)

Kyla said...

Oh, no! I'm glad you are all okay. Enjoy your birthday! I hope it's the BEST!

Desiree said...

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. The truth is that the sunglasses were covering up so seriously puffy crying eyes. But the smile was completely genuine. My best friend was behind the camera being very silly.

Also, thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a great, low key dinner with friends and it was wonderful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...