Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE TRAVELING OUTFIT

I love seeing what other people wear while their traveling. I also love seeing how other people choose/pack when they bring on their travels. I am weird. I've been flying back and forth to Pennsylvania for over ten years and I feel like I've got packing and the 'travel outfit' down pat.

It is all about layers, layers, layers. I am not a self destructive so I chose not to induce heat stroke and photograph the outfit with the leggings that will be accompanying it on the flight. But, they will be there and they will be heather gray (in case you were wondering). Also, my brand new circle scarf that my wonderful boy got me for out one year anniversary will be coming along for the trip. I will be nice and cozy.

017-1
018-1
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Walmart
Shoes: TOMS


Note: Can you tell that I'm really bad at writing posts in advance? I keep feeling like I'm cheating you guys or something. So here is my disclaimer - this post has been written in advance and I totally apologize it is sees wonky because I switch from present to past tense.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I need to make out trip out there and go shopping at whatever Target you go to because you find the prettiest dresses there. :)

xoxo
Amy

The Daily Fashionista said...

Love the dress! Have a fun trip:)

Alyssa said...

I ADORE this outfit! Target has the CUTEST clothing lately... especially all of their dresses. Gah! The cardi looks perfect over it, and what a cute necklace. :] Very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...