Monday, July 5, 2010

ALL AMERICAN GIRL

Instead of going to fireworks on the 4th of July, we normally attend the Allen USA Celebration in Allen, Texas on the last Saturday in June. They shuttle you back and forth from the festival, which is really nice when you have a two year old in tow. Plus, they put on a great fireworks show.

I, like many others, enjoy dressing in themes. And 4th of July = red, white, and blue (obviously). I was originally planning on wearing the "Pretty Woman" dress but my mum decided to wear blue, so I changed my plans. Last minute I picked this fun belt up at F21 on sale for, like, $4 and paired it with a white dress. I felt very American.


7-4-2010 a

2 comments:

vintagewithatwist said...

very cute! Love the belt with that dress

Melissa said...

This is adorable! What a great fourth of July outfit. That dress is awesome and pairing it with the belt is perfection. :) Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...