Tuesday, July 6, 2010

INDECISION

I sat on my bed until almost noon because I was so indecisive about everything. I didn't know what I wanted to wear, or what I wanted to do, or if I even DID want to do anything. Eventually I decided I better do something before the day was gone.

I tried on a ton of things and I settled on this. I also decided that if I could wear just this dress, with nothing under it, it would be quite breezy. But, it is very sheer and therefore probably inappropriate to wear in public. My mum kindly informed me that it is so sheer because it is actually a bathing suit cover-up. So that explains it.

6-6-2010 a
Dress: Victoria's Secret
Dress (underneath): I Heart Ronson / JCPenny
Belt: Nordstrom
Shoes: Payless

1 comment:

Emily Kennedy said...

Well, you rocked something underneath, so I would say this dress is a win for going out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...