Thursday, July 15, 2010

MINNIE MOUSE?

I love this dress so much that I'm finding it hard to wear anything else in my closet. It is just so cool and breezy, plus it has pockets (which is why I have disappearing hands here) and there is nothing better than pockets.

But, now that I think of it, the dress could be more of a blue Minnie Mouse dress than a blue Pretty Woman dress. Take your pick, I think I'm okay with either one.

DSC_0008
Dress: Karin Stevens / thrifted via Goodwill
Shoes: Liz Claiborne / thrifted via Salvation Army
Sunnies: F21

4 comments:

vintagewithatwist said...

great dress! I really love those shoes as well

Anna said...

That's awesome! I have a dress almost EXACTLY like that at Target!

Kyla said...

Another great dress! That is a serious score!

Linda said...

what a great dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...