Friday, July 16, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FRIDAY


DSC_0043-1
My nana is the only person I know who would plant something in an old boot. I love it though, I kind of want to plant something like this at my house.

DSC_0153-1
I love that this rice was purchased in PA but it says, "Go Texan" on it.

DSC_0171-2
BG loved these little clover flowers that were all over my family lawn. I say 'were' because she spend every evening picking them, so it is a little sparse now. I just love how her little feet are positioned in this photo (I stand like that too).

1 comment:

RoseAG said...

Aren't those little cactus called chicken and hens? When I see it in the boot I think of 'there was an old woman who lived in a shoe and had so many children she didn't know what to do...'

It's the perfect plant for a shoe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...