Saturday, July 31, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY SATURDAY

I had all the best intentions of posting this last night but when it came down to it, I was just too tired.

DSC_0002
DSC_0003
DSC_0003
DSC_0023
DSC_0046

The first two photos are from my Starbucks grande iced black tea (with only two pumps of sugar) from this afternoon. I loved the way the light hit the tea and made it look kinda like it was glowing. 

The last three are all pretty random, and all from Pennsylvania - cherry tomatoes that baby girl picked from the garden, a moonlit river after a Friday night cookout, and baby girl enjoying her very first beach visit. The beach visit was completely random. My flight was cancelled and they couldn't get us on another one that night, so we went and walked along a beach on Lake Erie before heading home (just to turn around and come back the next day). I've flown into Erie for the better part of 10 years, but I had never been to the lake until that day. 

3 comments:

Chaucee said...

SUCH a cute last picture! She's adorable : )
And I really like the shot of the drink as well! That's so interesting how it came out.

CGBlogger said...

Hey I want to invite you to my blog and be featured in a new development of mine called “Fashionista OTD” this is how I promote all my new fashion followers who blog about fashion and daily OOTD’s.

Check out my blog for more info:

http://acountrygirlblogs.blogspot.com

ARA said...

really beautiful pics.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...