Friday, July 23, 2010

TO THE MAX

So, if last Friday's outfit was the minimalist's take on this dress, then this Friday's is the ... maximum's (?) take of this dress? Haha.

I didn't know if this skirt looked too much like an apron with the hem of the dress sticking out from under it, but I decided to roll with it anyway. I kinda like the idea of the hem peaking out for some reason. I think I just like this dress, period. No matter when I pair it with (or don't pair it with), I love it. I'm pretty sure it is all the pretty colors and the ruffled neckline.

DSC_0022
DSC_0026
Dress: Target
Skirt: Blair / thrifted via Goodwill in PA
Belt: Nordstrom
Shoes: NY&Co

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this! I think it *maybe* looks a *little* like an apron just because of the pockets on the skirt. But I love the idea of layering a skirt over a dress like that with the hem peeking out a bit. It's so cute!

Whether or not it looks like an apron, I think it looks great and you look adorable.

alya said...

The pockets do make the skirt look a bit like an apron, but that you rolled with it anyway is cool in my book. You can always tell people you were going for "cute housewife."

Chaucee said...

I really like it! I layer skirts over dresses too and never thought they looked like aprons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...