Tuesday, July 13, 2010

VERSATILE

I just love the colors in this dress. I fell like it creates so many different options. That is one thing I've realized since I've started blogging - just because something had a colorful print, does not mean that it can't be versatile. I can't wait to pair this dress with colorful tights when it cools off. Yes, it is July and I am thinking about tights weather (which won't be until October-Novemberish for me!).

Blog Reserve 2
Blog Reserve 6
Blog Reserve 1
Dress: Target
Scarf: My Mum's
Shoes: Payless

2 comments:

alya said...

Too cute! I love the textured scarf in your hair and the way it matches the shoes.

Melissa said...

That is a FABULOUS dress and I love how you tied the scarf into the ensemble.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm also already thinking about how I can wear my dresses/skirts with tights in the winter season...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...