Thursday, August 5, 2010

CASUAL CORNER

I thrifted this shirt last week at Goodwill because (if we're being completely honest) all ladies clothes were 1/2 off but I do have to admit is is very soft and I enjoy the pattern. 

It was quite the struggle for me to NOT tuck this in and belt it. I feel like that is how I would normally roll, so I decided to switch it up a little. I kinda missed the extra curves a belt gives me and I didn't feel quite as feminine as I normally do but thats okay because, honestly, I didn't leave the house until 8:00pm (and then only to the store to get milk).

DSC_0007
DSC_0009
DSC_0010
Shirt: Converse / thrifted via Goodwill
Skirt: Blair / thrifted via Goodwill in Warren, PA
Shoes: Bakers

PS: A little quality vs quantity update - I cleaned out my closet, took a bunch of stuff I haven't worn in forever to Plato's Closet and make $136. I've sold to Plato's before but I've never made that much. I am now considering a few things that I'd like to add to my wardrobe. I'll probably do a little wish list post tomorrow so look back for it and give your opinions! 

5 comments:

Emily Kennedy said...

Love this top! I get what you're saying about not wearing a belt, but sometimes the fresh casual look of a fitted tee and cute skirt really makes up for less defined curves. And go you with your $136 haul at Plato's! That's fabulous!!!

Chaucee said...

Wow that's a nice chunk of change you go there from Plato's! I've never made that much either.

just my style said...

Love the tee! Great pattern...Good Thrift! YAY for $136!!! Can't wait to see what you do with your loot...

Melissa said...

Geez. I tried to sell to them and they told me my clothes were "too mature".

I think they basically called me old.

Anyway, I love this outfit, especially for just a relaxing day at home! You did relax, right?

Sally said...

cute, casual look for summer!

Sally
http://www.dolfie.net/index2.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...