Monday, August 30, 2010

THE GRAPES OF WRATH

Is it a stretch to say that I kinda felt like I was mixing prints today? I'm thinking a polka-dotish necklace and a floral skirt ... maybe. Maybe? Either way I'm digging it. I've kind of gotten to the point where I love this necklace so much that when I wear it, I don't really even care if it totally matches the rest of my outfit. It is actually quite the conversation starter and they usually go something like this - "Oh, thats a super cool necklace. It looks like grapes. I could actually go for some grapes right now." I never really know how to feel about this. Do they want to eat my necklace? Do they like it because it reminds them of grapes? Are they all, wow thanks for making me hungry for grapes while I'm in class without any access to grapes? Yes, I actually think about these things.

Today it was a comment from my Environmental Science professor and she said, "Wow thats a fun necklace. You're like The Grapes of Wrath over here." Hmmm, well she didn't want to eat it so I suppose thats a good sign? I guess it IS a different grape reference, so I should be thankful for that.

DSC_0001
DSC_0003
DSC_0004
DSC_0005
DSC_0008
DSC_0009
Tank: F21
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Walmart

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...