Thursday, August 12, 2010

HMM...A LITTLE HELP?

When I was making my wish list and trying to decide what dresses I wanted, I always had a few things in the back of my mind ...
  • ModCloth and Ruche - because I've heard great things about both and I loved several dresses from each site.
  • Chambray - duh. 
  • Versatility - summer/fall and maybe even winter since I live in Texas, mixable colors, and relatively classic shapes.
What I didn't really take into consideration is that I purchase three very similarly shaped dresses. Take a look-see.

NavyDressChambrayDressBrownishDress

The first two you have seen in my last two posts; the third one I got in the mail today. And then it dawned on me, did I really just purchase three almost identically shaped dress?! The answer is why yes, I did. Why did I do this, you may ask? Well, my friends, the answer is simple - because on those lovely dress forms the three dresses don't look quite as identical as they do on my body.

Since I've worn (and love) my two ModCloth dresses, I will not be sending those back. The question now is whether of not to sent the Ruche dress back? It isn't that I don't love it, because I do. I just don't know that I want three dresses that are so similar in style. What do you guys think? Am I being silly?

Also another thing that plays into it is that when I was ordering the brown dress from above, Ruche was sold out of this little lovely. Which, consequently, is now back in stock. Choices, choices. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...