Friday, August 6, 2010

I WISH I MAY, I WISH I MIGHT

...have all these dresses, I wish tonight.

No, but really. In light of my quality versus quantity epiphany and my hefty-ish Plato's Closet sale, I spent last night browsing two sites that I've been stalking for a few months - Ruche and Modcloth. It is really different looking at these sites when you actually intend to buy something. For example, both sites do the whole "only 2 left" announcement. I understand the usefulness of this as a marketing strategy and even as a helpful shopping tool (get your butt in gear if you want this item), but it still stresses me a out a little. I found myself clicking on dresses that I might not have even looked at if it didn't say there was only 2 left. Its like, well if there are only two left people must like it a lot ... hmmm, maybe I'll like it a lot ... click.

Ok, coming back from that tangent. Here is what I came up with. I'd  l-o-v-e  some really great feedback on what you guys think! Give me your top three. =)

NavyDress

ChambrayDress

NudeDress
(I adore these two dresses and they are both very similar buuuut I think I like the flowy-ness of the ShopDixi one. Therefore, I am going to take my chances that they will take pitty on my soul for not ordering it the first (or second) time around and bring it back.)

BrownishDress

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, for what it's worth, here are my top three:

Baskestry Dress
It's a Wonderful Dress in Floral
Simply Classy Brown

I think these can all be so versatile but are stunning on their own as well.

Emily Kennedy said...

Hrm. Well, I love the color of #1, but the fabric looks super thin. So I can only vote for one dress with confidence:

#2!

#2 is beautiful, has cute pockets, could be worn with a variety of colorful belts... I could go on an on.

Anna said...

I love #2! I tend to like charcoal colored clothes because they go with everything. i also love the ruffles on # 5.

Cameron said...

The How Do I Weave Without You Dress is see through even in the pic... I'd avoid spending $50 on a dress that thin...

That being said I can't wait to see what you decide on.. and if you like it! I've been apprehensive about ordering from ModCloth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...