Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MY MISTAKE

Last night it was brought to my attention that my email has been messed up for the past month. I logged on to the email account in question a found several important (at least to me) email that I neglected to respond to. I am normal pretty speedy about getting a response back to people, especially when it is I who asked the favor in the first place and so it made me a little sick to my stomach that it appeared that I had neglected to email several of my favorite blogger friends back.

If you emailed me and did not get a response, I am so sorry. I am especially sorry to Kyla, Terra, and Starr (ladies, seriously - so sorry).

Just to iron out the kinks and not to have this happen ever again, my blog email address is distinctlydesiree@gmail.com and if you've emailed me at d.altman88@gmail.com about something important (or not important whatever) please, please, please shoot me a line to the "distinctlydesiree" email so that  I can be sure to get it.

An outfit post will be on its way later. My step-dad photographer is at work until this evening and 105 degree heat is just simply too hot for me to run back and forth between posing and my tripod.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...