Sunday, August 29, 2010

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Now that I'm looking at that first photo, I think I look kinda angry. I assure you that I am not trying to glare at the blog world from behind my Walmart aviators, I simply had just woken up from a much needed nap and realized that I only have 6.5 minutes to eat, take outfit photos and get out the door to meet up with a girlfriend. And even then I had the best of intentions of posting these photos when I got home but, eh, you know how girls' nights can go. I got home much too late and so here we are - Friday's outfit on Saturday (almost Sunday).

I normally can't bring myself to wear the same things twice in one week. I never feel like I can style it differently enough to keep it fresh, but I really wanted to try with this dress/skirt. I didn't want to be predictable and pair it with a belt like I almost always would so I threw on this vest to give the dress a little shape. And then I just kinda piled on some necklaces and a fun ring. But honestly, I have to say I enjoyed wearing this more when it was in a skirt form. Could it be that the longer hem lines that are apparently all the rage are growing on me? Hmmmm.

DSC_0002
DSC_0006
Dress: Carole Little / Plato's Closet
Vest: F21
Shoes: Lucky Penny / Anthro
Ring: White House Black Market


Oh, and PS: I checked two things off of my wishlist today - my olive green, military inspired coat and a lace top. The coat came from Ross for the sweet price of $16 (as opposed to the $90 from Gap) so all that internet searching was for naught because I didn't go with any of my former options. Ohhh well, I looove the one I got! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...