Saturday, August 28, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FRIDAY

Ok, ok this post was supposed to go up yesterday ... on Friday. Get it - "Photography Friday"? Clearly that didn't happen so lets pretend today is Friday and everyone gets an extra weekend day on me!

Whew, this is going to be a rather picture heavy Photography Friday post. The first three photos were taken in Texas riiiight before we left for Pennsylvania. The rest of them were taken in Pennsylvania at the Double Diamond Deer Ranch and at the Tionesta Indian Festival.

DSC_0002
This was the cooooolest light fixture at the Holiday Inn Express in Plano, Texas. I kinda want one in my house.

DSC_0020
(Quaint - Antique Store, McKinney, TX)
DSC_0036
(Keys - Heirlooms, McKinney, TX)
A while ago I really wanted an antique key to make a necklace from. I now have three. I am thinking of doing a giveaway for one. What do you guys think? Yay? Nay? 
DSC_0139
DSC_0141
DSC_0198
DSC_0205
DSC_0241

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...