Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TAP TAP TAPPING

I am in love with two things in this outfit - the necklace and the shoes. I've been waiting forever for both of them and now that I have them, I want to incorporate them into everything I wear.

I do have to admit that they shoes take a little getting used to.The sales lady suggested buying a 1/2 size down because they stretch, so I've been walking around for very snug shoes for the past few days. They also required a little anti-rub padding on the inside heel (I ended up with a pretty mean blister pre-anti-rub padding). But the thing that makes them worth all the trouble? They make this pretty little tap, tap, tapping sound when I walk. Love it. 

And this here necklace is very similar to the one that I will be giving away within the next ... oh lets say week. It will not be this specific key because, well, this is my favorite one but the other ones are the same shade and just as cool. This one is just strung onto an old chain that I had but I bought the supplies to make this giveaway one tonight - a black leather cord and an antique bronze-ish one (I'm not sure which to do. Any opinions?). I also have two sizes - one small and one larger, so I'm toying with the idea of letting the winner choose their chain and key. Choices, choices. 

DSC_0009
DSC_0004
DSC_0001
DSC_0010
Romper: Op / Walmart
Vest: Miley Cyrus / Walmart
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Vintage Key
Belt: Neiman Marcus / thrifted via Friends of the Inn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...