Friday, August 13, 2010

WHITE HOT

I got the coral version of this dress from Mel's "shop my closet" over at Idee Geniale. At first she had it listed as a medium but she later emailed me telling me that it was actually a small, which is didn't think would be a big deal...until I got it in the mail. It is at a length that would be quite indecent for me to wear without leggings (or some type of coverage) underneath. When I first saw that she listed it I got so wrapped up in the fact that it was the perfect shade of coral that I've been wanting, that I only paid attention to the general size and not the specific measurements.

But good things came from it anyway because I found that really love the shape of the dress, I just needed a size larger (and to keep it out of the dryer) so I ended up purchasing the white one with what was left of my Plato's Closet bounty. As for the pretty coral one, I think that I'm going to turn it into a tunic/top thingy so it is not to go to waste.

DSC_0017
DSC_0018
DSC_0019
Dress: AA
Scarf (as belt): my mum's closet
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: F21
Ring: Lia Sophia


And as far as the brown dress from Ruche goes, I played around with it last night and found that the shape is actually much more versatile than I originally though. I think I'm gonna keep it. Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...