Friday, September 10, 2010

BLACK AND BLUE, NUMBER TWO

I am really digging the black and blue color combo right now. I didn't realize it until now, but I've worn it basically for the past three days. I am also loving leopard print with blue. I normally want to pair it with red or just plain black but recently I've been throwing these shoes on all the time. I purchased them at least four years ago, so I feel like I can safely assume that they've paid for themselves. I mean, I feel like it is pretty predicable that leopard print always ends up coming back in. Right? Right. 

DSC_0001
Dress: ModCloth
Belt: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace/Sunnies: Walmart

Oh, and since the past week has been a relatively busy one, I haven't gotten around to taking many photos. Therefore, Photography Friday will be taking place on Saturday night/Sunday morningish. I am keeping one of baby girl's little friends over night tomorrow night, so I am sure I will have plenty of photo opportunities. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...