Thursday, September 23, 2010

COPY CAT

This post should be titled "Distinctly Desiree Is A Fibber" because I didn't really wear this today. Well, I did (obviously) but only for about an hour and only to take these photos. To be completely honest, I probably changed outfits 20 times today because I couldn't make up my mind. It didn't help that I was feeling grumpy, indecisive, sleepy and bloated. I spent most of the day in a pair of jeggings and a Pittsburgh Steelers hoodie - not exactly glamourous. But, now that I think of it maybe I should have taken some photos of it.

Alas, I did not. I took these. I have had this photo from The Sartorialist in my inspiration folder since I first saw it. I never got around to doing anything like it because I never got around to buying a pretty yellow dress. I did, however, get around to buying a pretty yellow cardigan. Since I was feeling so uninspired today, I decided to be a little copy cat and recreate that look. It kinda makes me wish that I actually left my house today.

DSC_0002
DSC_0004
DSC_0005
DSC_0003
Dress: Old Navy via Plato's Closet
Cardi: Gap
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Nine&Co via Kohl's
Sunnies: Tom Ford

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...