Monday, September 20, 2010

IN THE HOLE

I have four dogs. They like to dig holes in the backyard. I take my photos in the backyard. I stepped in one of these holes right before I took these photos. It almost caused me to fall in doggie poo. I love my blog and all but I have to say that if I had fallen in doggie poo, I probably would have given up on photos and called it a day.

Anyway, I wore this to the Plano Balloon Festival on Saturday (and again today, I've been doing that a lot lately). I felt super cool and laid back for some reason. Do you ever feel like that? I felt hip. And how saying that I felt hip kinda makes me feel like a loser, haha.

DSC_0041
DSC_0043
DSC_0044
DSC_0046
Shirt: Gap
Cardi: Nordstrom
Shorts: American Eagle / via Plato's Closet
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: self-made, vintage key
Bracelet: hunting/fishing store from my hometown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...