Friday, September 24, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FRIDAY

DSC_0164
(Buck Blvd - August 2010; Double Diamond Deer Ranch; Cooks Forest, PA)
DSC_0240
(Untitled - August 2010; en route to DFW airport)
I don't know what is up with me and sky photos as of late. I just love them. I particularly love how the water looks so peaceful in this one.
DSC_0004
(TSA Approved - September 2010; Frisco, Texas)
I'm not going on any trips until Thanksgiving, but I am proud to say that I am completely prepared with TSA approved bottles. I picked them up at The Container Store not because I am worried about traveling with large bottles, but because I like all of my containers to look the same in my bathroom. This one in particular is my moisturizer with spf 35 (in case you were wondering).
DSC_0022
(All Burn - September 18, 2010; Plano Balloon Festival; Plano, Texas)
DSC_0008
(Silver Lining - September 21, 2010; Frisco, Texas)
When I was out taking my outfit shots on Wednesday, I happened to glance up at the sky and I saw this beautiful cloud. I thought it was just stunning. I don't think I stop and notice these sorts of things enough. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...