Monday, September 13, 2010

SPLIT PERSONALITY

On one hand, today I feel very Parisian with my b&w striped and ballet flats. On the other hand, I also feel very American with my denim jacket. Orrr, I maybe I feel like a prisoner because I can't shake the feeling that I resemble this guy when I'm wearing this dress.

Parisian, American, prisoner, or not, I love this dress. I know I love it because I wore it every day this weekend and today (I washed it last night, don't worry!). I thrifted it after a really, really bad start to my day last Thursday. I never really thought retail therapy worked for me, but apparently thrift therapy is a whole different ball game - $26, four dresses, and one baby girl sweater later, I was a whole new woman.
DSC_0001
DSC_0006
DSC_0003
DSC_0005
Dress: Gianni Bini / thrifted via Friend of the Inn
Jacket: F21
Shoes: Gap City Flats (amazingggg)
Necklace: F21

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...