Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DEAR THREADLESS, YOU ROCK

A few weeks ago the lovely people over at Threadless asked me if I'd like to sample their new t-shirt line, Select. I am running low in the cool t-shirt department and, lets face it, sometimes you just need a fun shirt to put a casual spin on an outfit. It took me a super long time to pick out which design I wanted because, well, they are all so awesome. I finally settled on 'Birds of a Feather' because it was the one that caught my eye first but I also loved 'I Am Shy but You Can Reach Me' and 'Summer's Passing.'

I got my shirt in the mail on Monday and I couldn't wait to style it. I decided to go super comfy because I spent the day picking out and sampling paint for our front room. The shirt is so soft and stretchy but not too thin, which is really like. I also love the length. It looks good hanging down, tucked in, or even tied up in a knot at my hip. Actually, I liked it so much that I wore it two days in a row, so check back for a rapid repeat tomorrow.

DSC_0011
DSC_0005
T-Shirt: c/o Threadless
Cardigan: Gap
Leggings: Walmart
Shoes: Gap City Flats

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...