Thursday, October 21, 2010

HOUSE HUNTER

One of my absolute favorite things to do online (besides blogging and reading blogs) is look at houses for sale. They don't even necessarily have to be in my city. Sometimes I just pick a town that I think it would be fun to live in and browse away. I have lists on three or four different real estate websites and I am constantly adding more. Many of the houses that I add are simply inspiration for different features I want my home to have someday. 

This particular morning I picked a town close to home - McKinney. I know I've raved about historic downtown McKinney time and time again, but that is just because it is such a quaint little place and I am always sucked in by places like that. 

What is nice about looking at homes for sale that are also close by is that you can drive by and check them out - another one of my favorite things to do. I love getting in the car and just driving around cute little neighborhoods to see what they have to offer. So, we drove around looking at pretty houses while baby girl grabbed a little mobile nap. When she woke up (and had to use the potty hehe) we scoped out a cute little ice cream/coffee place called Coffee N Cream and decided we needed a sweet treat.


DSC_0006
DSC_0007
DSC_0016
DSC_0041
DSC_0027

I have been wanting some wide leg trouser-ish jeans lately and I found these on super sale at Ross, so I decided to go for it. I couldn't figure out why I felt so strange in them until I realized that nearly every pair of jeans I own are skinny jeans. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the skinnies but I really like how the wide legs totally changes the look of a simple outfit. I felt super 70-ish when I paired my clogs with them. I felt great in them, so I think I'm sold. What do you guys think? Are you fan of a variety of denim or do you mostly stick to one style?

DSC_0054
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Hurley via Ross
Shoes: YellowBox
Scarf (as belt): Vintage
Bag: Thrifted Liz Claiborne 

1 comment:

The Bird said...

Have you ever tried looking at multi-million dollar houses online? My boyfriend and I love to, it's crazy to see what you can find. Love the jeans, I wear a similar pair with t-shirts a lot. It looks so chic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...