Monday, October 11, 2010

LUKEWARM

I've got this little change of season sinus thing going on, despite the fact that the seasons have not really changed here in Texas. It is more annoying than anything else. It gets worse at night with means not so much sleep for me. On top of the sinus thing, I transitioned baby girl into her own big girl bed (yes from mine, I know I'm a pushover mama) this past Thursday. While she is doing extremely well, she still wakes up once a night and wants me to sit with her while she falls back asleep. Once I'm woken up, I either have a really hard time getting back to sleep or I sleep super restlessly the rest of the night. Yeah, so I was dragging today.

I didn't feel bad in this outfit but I didn't feel good either. It was just one of those things that I was lukewarm about. Oh well! What do you guys wear when you're feeling under the weather but can't stay home in pjs?

DSC_0126
DSC_0127
DSC_0128
Shirt: Thrifted Converse
Cardi: Ross
Jeans: F21
Shoes: TOMS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...