Friday, October 1, 2010

TWO NEW FAVORITES

I can't decide what is my favorite thing about this outfit - the dress or jacket.

The dress is one of those dresses that never, ever wrinkle. It is a ball-it-up-and-throw-it-in-your-bag kinda dress and I'm the kinda girl that digs that kinda dress.

The jacket - whew. I've been looking for a darker, long sleeve, denim jacket for a few weeks now but all the ones I loved were out of my price range. Last week, I took some clothes to Plato's Closet to sell and spotted this little JCrew gem. The best part? It was free after my store credit.

DSC_0001
DSC_0003
DSC_0004
DSC_0009
Dress: Ross
Jacket: JCrew via Plato's Closet ($15!!)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Vintage


Have a great weekend, you guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...