Monday, November 22, 2010

11/30: SUPER SALES & SUPER BAD INTERNET

DSC_0005
4. Old Navy // 11. Nordstrom // 22. Thrifted Gap // 30. Gap City Flats // Tights - Gap
DSC_0004
DSC_0006
DSC_0007
DSC_0010
DSC_0011

Hey, friends! I am back in my home town visiting family for a week, so I've queued up some posts for while I'm gone. Most of the time I don't post on the weekends but, believe it or not, I do still get dressed and during the 30 for 30 challenge I am still sticking to my 30 items. Since I won't have the time or sufficient Internet connection (read: super small town = super bad Internet) to be posting while I'm away,  I've scheduled some posts to go up of my weekend outfits. Which, in all honesty, are pretty much exactly like my weekday outfits. I'm a college student and a mama of a three-year-old, I don't have a ton of variation in my wardrobe - haha. 

I'm really terrible at scheduling posts because in my normal posts, I just talk about what I did in the outfit I wore that day. Well since I wore this a week and a half ago, it doesn't seem to matter exactly what I did that day. Follow me? What I DO have to say, is that these tights were purchased at Gap early last Spring for $.99. They are super cozy and sweater-y. They normally cost $20. I got two pairs. I vow to always buy tights at the end of the seasons so as to spend a little money as possible. What can I say? I like cozy tights and I'm kinda cheap. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...