Monday, November 8, 2010

1/30: LIST LOVER

DSC_0002
23. Ross // 11. Nordstrom // 19. Michael Kors via TJMaxx // 25. JCPenny
DSC_0008

Please do not mistake my mad looking face for a lack of enthusiasm for 30 for 30. I am actually super pumped, I just got wrapped up in watching a new show and before I knew it that sun was fading fast. So these were super quick photos. 

Like many of the other remixers, I sat down and made a list of potential outfits prior to finalizing my 30 items. Why haven't I been doing this all along? It makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier. Last night I glanced at my list, picked one and went to bed. Just like that. I wasn't feeling the top I originally had picked out so I simply took another peak at the list and ended up with this. I am tellin' ya,  this list is golden and I am liking this system. We'll see if I'm still liking it in 29 more outfits. 

I have been trying to decide how I wanted to label my 30 for 30 photos. I have seen so many unique ways of labeling and I knew I wanted to change it up for the challenge, so this is where I ended up. Yay? Nay? What are we thinking about it? I'm also really loving how some of the remixers are setting up a little addition problem to display their pieces: 23 + 11 + 19 + 25 = 1/30. I think that is super cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...