Wednesday, November 24, 2010

13/30: ALL BETTER

DSC_0004
4. Old Navy // 16. Ross // 25. JCPenny // Tights - Gift, via Anthro
DSC_0005
DSC_0006
DSC_0008

I ripped these tights before I even left my driveway. I had gotten up early in order to get to class early in order to get some things done. I ended up pulling out of my driveway at my normal time ... only with ripped tights, no phone and cold coffee. The day did not start off well. On the bright side, my beautiful little girl was extremely chipper. After I elicited a few sighs of frustration she looked at me and said, "I'm really going to miss you while you're at school, mama." Yep, that made it all better. Well, that and a little bit of clear nail polish on the rip in my tights. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...