Tuesday, November 30, 2010

14/30: BECAUSE I SAID SO

DSC_0031
24. black rivet via Wilson's Leather // 6. Target // 19. Michael Kors via TJMaxx // 25. JCPenny
DSC_0033
DSC_0029
DSC_0026

I painstakingly edited down my already edited closet in order to pack for my trip. I had the best of intentions to snap pretty outfit photos all over the pretty woods. I do this every time and every time I get too caught up in seeing everyone and eating yummy food, and the pretty outfit photos don't happen. 

However, I did have a few outfits that I liked. I'm pretty sure I'm going to play dress up and recreate them. Is that cheating? I'm gonna go with no because a.) I actually wore them, b.) I actually thought that were pretty cute and c.) because I said so, hehe. 

On a completely random note - to all of the parents of young children out there ... raise your hand if you think that "because I said so" is the best saying ever invented. I do. I know it doesn't always work and all but seriously, what is better than dropping the "because I said so" bomb? Am I making myself sound like a mean Mama? I swear I am not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...