Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3/30: CONFETTI

DSC_0007
7. JCPenny // 16. Ross // 30. Gap City Flats // Tights: Gift, via Anthro
DSC_0004
DSC_0013

I got these tights as a birthday present. Since my birthday is in June and I live in Texas, I didn't get a chance to break them out until now. I hadn't tried them on, so I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they were not simply polka dotted but they also had this fun diamond texture thing going on. The polka dots are less dotty and more random and splotchy but I like them. On the way to class today I realized that they reminded me of confetti. And I'm a big fan of confetti. As long as it isn't in my house and I don't have to clean it up, but other than that - I love the stuff. 

I liked this outfit in theory. In real life, I think it looked kinda like a uniform with the denim popover underneath. Eh, you live you learn. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...