Friday, November 12, 2010

5/30: IT'S LOVE

DSC_0001
10. Thrifted // 23. Ross // 21. Target // 27. Vintage Etienne Aigner 
DSC_0002
DSC_0003
DSC_0008
DSC_0010

Does anyone else have a piece of clothing they love so much that they begin to think it matches with everything they own? That is how I feel about this jacket. At first, I was pumped because I got a really great deal on it. It was trendy and I didn't want to spend a fortune. I didn't think it would be in super heavy rotation for a couple reasons - it is unlined and, like I said before, it is trendy. Boy was I wrong. I wear this sucker all the time. I find myself trying to reason that it compliments things that it probably doesn't. It has been the perfect weight for the warm autumn that we've been having. Plus, it has those huge front pocket and I love pockets! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...