Thursday, November 18, 2010

9/30: EXPLANATION

DSC_0010
3. Gap // 7. JCPenny // 27. Vintage Etienne Aigner
DSC_0008
DSC_0003
DSC_0014

Today, I informed a fellow (male) student that I was on a 30ish day shopping ban. He laughed at me. So, naturally, I tried to explain the rest of the challenge. "30 items, 30 outfits, 30 days? I don't get it. Isn't it just an outfit a day? Don't you just have to, you know, get dressed?"The explanation ended after that. 

I don't think he grasped the point. I'm not sure if it is a female thing or a blogger thing. Oh well. 

I wore this to go muck around in a creek this afternoon. Actually, I put waterproof boots on for that part but everything else stayed. I don't make creek mucking a habit usually, this was for an environmental science class. I don't really know how much I learned from it but we had so funny moments. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...