Thursday, November 4, 2010

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

The rain boots again! Today was one of those days. No, not like the 'ah it has been one of those days' days but the 'it rained and rained all morning and by afternoon it was super sunny and dry days.' Meaning that had I been wearing regular rain boots, I might have felt silly. But not in these babies.

On another note, I felt slightly self-concious wearing bright red tights today. I don't know what that is all about because I loved the colored tights last year and stocked up on tons of pairs at the end of the season, so I better love them this year. Perhaps it just requires a slight adjustment period? I'll cross my fingers for that.


DSC_0001DSC_0003
DSC_0006
DSC_0007
Dress: Thrifted
Cardi: BP via Nordstrom
Tights: Hue
Boots: Steve Madden "Tsunamii" Rain Boots

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...