Wednesday, December 1, 2010

15/30: NO MORE AGONIZING

DSC_0006
1. Nordstrom // 9. Ross // 21. Target // 27. Vintage Etienne Aigner // Tights - Hue
DSC_0004
DSC_0003
DSC_0010

I don't miss shopping all that much. It has actually erase a bit of stress from my life. You see, when I see something I want I agonize over purchasing it. No, really. It is painful. Loved one get irritated with me. The only time I don't agonize over a purchase is when it is a big ticket item. I do my research, I read reviews, I price check, I pay and I feel satisfied. Those are the best shopping feelings. It is the sneaky little purchases that get me at Target that I agonize over. As I type this, I realize that it is probably very silly that I react this way over a $10 shirt but, nonetheless, it is true. 

[Note: I may not miss shopping that much because it is very close to Christmas and I have been sending anyone with a working e-mail links to items that I might have purchased had I not been on a shopping ban.]

Oh, and the wardrobe comment of the day goes to the boyfriend - "Why are you wearing a belt if you don't have any belt loops?" I don't have an answer to that one. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I were sent here since this particular internet page has been tweeted by a man I was following and feel pleased I made it here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...