Friday, December 3, 2010

17/30: BUMPS AND BRUISES

DSC_0023
3. Gap // 11. Nordstrom // 20. Thrifted Ann Taylor // 25. JCPenny // Banged Up Knee - c/o my clumsiness
DSC_0022
DSC_0021
DSC_0029
(Admittedly, it doesn't look that bad now that I see the pictures. But, honestly, it hurts like heck!)
DSC_0025
(This damage upsets me the most. I looove these shoes and they are super comfy. Hopefully a little shoe polish will help the situation.)

I fell down. It hurt. (And, yes, I realize that it doesn't look that bad and that I'm a big baby.) Then I went to Hobby Lobby and bought baby girl a mini Christmas tree for her room, complete with mini decorations. This made me feel significantly better about my clumsiness. Now that we have decorated her tree and lugged all of the other Christmas stuff out of the garage, we are settling in with a Christmas movie. The only thing that could make it any better would be some snow. Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...