Sunday, December 5, 2010

19/30: IN WITH THE NEW

DSC_0016
7. JCPenny // 22. Thrifted Gap // 28. Converse
DSC_0015
DSC_0017
DSC_0021
(BF: Work it, work it! Who's the best boyfriend ever? Yeah, yes, great! ME: -smile and point-)
DSC_0023

In retrospect, I might have paired my boots with this. Unfortunately, they need a good cleaning so the Converse it is was.

Clearly, I don't have much to say about this outfit. I have end of semester stuff rolling around in my head. I love the end of a semester because it means that the beginning of another semester is coming. And that means new books, new supplies, new professors, new students, new schedules. I'm a nerd (or maybe I just like new things). I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate and there won't be any other semesters. I suppose that is why I want to be a teacher. If all else fails, you are at least going to get a whole new class every year. It is exciting, no? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...