Wednesday, December 8, 2010

23/30: BING, BANG, BOOM

DSC_0018
7. JCPenny // 21. Target // 29. Steve Madden // Tights - Hue, Bag - Vintage Coach
DSC_0027

I threw this on really quickly to run some errands. I was so happy with how it came out. I just kinda opened my closed, took a quick look, thought "yes that will be fantastic" and then it was done. I'm a little disappointed that my tights didn't photograph their real color. If you are wondering (and of course you are!) they are navy, not black.

Last tights season (and yes I'm referring it as a season), I was super pumped up for colored tights. I loved them. I found an outfit for every color. So, naturally, I loaded up on tons of colors at the end of the season last year. This tights season I'm finding that I am more drawn to neutral colors - navy, black, grey. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...