Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ANTHRO-ESQUE-ISH

DSC_0016
Shirt: Thrifted LOFT // Skirt: Thrifted Banana Republic // Belt: F21 // Shoes: JCPenny // Necklace: Kohl's (gift)
DSC_0020
DSC_0025

I thrifted this wool maxi skirt a few months ago but just got around to getting it dry cleaned. I love this silhouette. I feel all Anthro-esque when I'm wearing it. Which, exactly describe how I felt about my outfit today. I felt very chic-minimalistic.

I must have ten different photos torn out of magazines and saved in my inspiration folder that feature maxi dresses. Especially navy or grey maxi dresses. And mostly with lovely, chunky kit sweaters. I just feel like it is such a cozy look. I love it!

I packed, did laundry, cleaned and started loading the car today while I was wearing this. Admittedly, it was not the easiest outfit to move around in and I probably would have been much more comfortable in jeans sweats. Who care though? Because I felt pretty awesome in this, like one of those women who always dresses like this to get stuff done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...