Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S

DSC_0009
Jacket: J.Crew via Plato's Closet // Shirt: Thrifted F21 // Skirt: Walmart // Boots: Steve Madden // Belt: F21 // Tights: Anthro
DSC_0003
DSC_0015
DSC_0017
DSC_0018

We had a few last minute things to pick up for our trip this Sunday and, since it was raining cats and dogs outside, I decided to snap a few shots in the automotive section while we were picking up windshield wiper fluid.

This is probably the most festive outfit I've worn all holiday season (which really isn't saying much because this isn't SUPER festive). Which is fitting because we celebrated Christmas today and all. It was originally supposed to be worn with my black booties (see 'raining cats and dogs' above) but I actually really like it with the rain boots. 

I am getting super excited for our trip! I've mentioned it before buuuut I love the packing and preparation part of traveling. I know, I know - most people loath that part but, to me, it is so fun. Road trips are even more fun because you can pack snacks, games and other fun stuff without having to worry about getting it through security and lugging it through the airport. This will be baby girl's fourth long road trip. She is turing into quite the little traveler. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...