Monday, December 20, 2010

JUST DO IT

DSC_0005
Shirt: Thrifted LOFT // Shorts: Plato's Closet // Tights: Hue // Shoes: Steve Madden // Belt: Thrifted

I really loved how these shoes looked up against the mustard tights. 

I've developed a new rule to getting dressed - I just do it. Yes, I used a Nike tag line just then. But, seriously, I think of one item that I would like to wear and I just add things to that one item. I don't stress over whether it goes together, I don't worry about it being a super impressive outfit, I just wear it. I add or subtract until it feels right but I only give myself a set amount of time. Needless to say, this has really cut down on my getting dressed time. Which, trust me, is greatly appreciated in my house. 

I wore this to go get baby girl's Christmas photos taken. We take a Christmas dress picture and a Christmas PJ picture every year. The PJ pics are probably some of my favorite photos of her, hands down. They are just so real and so ... little girl, I guess. She was a little ham, of course. It was funny to see her posing like I do in my photos. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...