Saturday, December 18, 2010

MEET ME OUTSIDE

DSC_0001
Coat: Victoria's Secret / Dress: Thrifted Banana Republic / Tights: Anthro / Boots: Kohl's / Bag: Foley & Corinna 
DSC_0005

"Meet me outside in five with the camera." 

This is the text my boyfriend got five minutes before I pulled into the drive way. I kinda spent a little too much time browsing when I was supposed to be running errands, so I was running a little late. We were meeting at my mum's house to celebrate Christmas with her and I had less than an hour to make peppermint cupcake (yum), freshen up and finish wrapping a few presents. Piece of cake ... or cupcake, hehe. 

On a side note ... this is one of the only trench-like coats that I like on myself. Every spring I want a khaki trench and every spring I can never find one that I like. But this little guy? I like him.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...