Friday, December 3, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FRIDAY

DSC_0027
DSC_0026
DSC_0025
DSC_0024
DSC_0033
DSC_0032

I haven't been so great on posting Photography Friday because, well, I've had other stuff going on with class and vacation and Thanksgiving and all. Excuses, excuses.

Anyway, I took these one evening while we were visiting Pennsylvania. I love them. Like, love them a lot. I realize that they are all different versions of the same thing but I just think they look so beautiful together. I didn't want to break them up.

They are just so eerie and they totally capture what Northwest Pennsylvania is like during this (or that, these were taken the last week of November) part of the year. It gets dark and foggy very early. I kinda love it. It always seems so cozy but, then again, that might be because I'm always enjoying a nice vacation when I am there.

These photos are actually making me a little homesick. Its okay though because I'll be back before I know it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...